HOT! (3) Linksys 802.11b WiFi notebook adapters - $10

Mike

I'm so tempted but DH may shoot me. I have a 'g' in my laptop right now, so I am not going to replace it with one of these anyway. So why am I tempted? :lolrun:

I dunno it's sort of like why do I have a bunch of ethernet cables, USB cables and stuff laying around?

For $15 shipped for three 802.11b WiFi cards it's just too cheap to resist.

...For $15 shipped for three 802.11b WiFi cards it's just too cheap to resist.

I got the same feeling when i first viewed it. Thats dirt cheap, so i ordered a set. Im going to give one to my sister cause she wants wireless on her laptop but cant afford it (NYU is verryy expensive, and a teachers salary is pretty low).

I got the same feeling when i first viewed it. Thats dirt cheap, so i ordered a set. Im going to give one to my sister cause she wants wireless on her laptop but cant afford it (NYU is verryy expensive, and a teachers salary is pretty low).

That's very nice of you and $15 for 3 WiFi adapters is CHEAP!

As long as your sister has an available PCMCIA slot this should work just fine :gd_pineap

That's very nice of you and $15 for 3 WiFi adapters is CHEAP!

As long as your sister has an available PCMCIA slot this should work just fine :gd_pineap

Yeah i just checked the specs on it before i ordered it and it will work

Especially since you could sell 1 to pay for the other 2 if you had to.

Yea, i already have a few people in mind who could use one, $15-20 bucks each sounds good :D

Yes, this is a VERY good price on the old B Wifi technology. Still not sold out as of 8:20 am EST, Wednesday.

If you ordered these from Woot ...

You might want to go in and read the Woot Community Forum first page notices. Apparently Woot had some system problems and orders got messed up, customer credit cards got charged multiple times, and who knows what else happened. They are promising quick resolution but ... :crossfing

Woot is notorious for system problems, so watch your credit cards closely for multiple charges, your e-mails for repeated order confirmations, etc. :worried:

I am a long time "Wooter" and I keep hoping they'll get their act together before the market loses faith in them.