wireless ps2 controller $12.99!

jeninpa

Since this was bumped after so long I just wanted to edit it to say that these are now showing as $17.99. They have some now at my local Kmart for $14.99, so you might want to check yours since that is a better deal than this!

Since this is my 1st post I hope it is ok. I found this great deal today and thought I'd share it.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=123543

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/drg/EC.DRG.DGPN540.JPG

These are the neatest thing. The cheapest one at Walmart is $30 so I found this to be a real bargain. For anyone whose child may have a powertouch check out the outlet section for "storm warnings" book for only $1.99!

I am a newbie here and addicted,lol. I am a huge bargain shopper and excited to share bargains I find!

They come with a thing that looks like a memory card that you plug into your controller port then you turn on your controller and I think there is a button on the receiver you push. That's it! And they work like your phone I guess as in even if someone is standing in front of you they still get a signal! Great item when you have little kids and babies who like to pull cords----

mother of 4 here,lol!!!!

I went in store to pick a couple of these up last night. I saw it wasn't marked as having a rebate and asked about it. The employee looked it up and price matched it in store instanlty, so I got them for $12.99 with no rebates. Just thought I'd share.

[ATTACH]69[/ATTACH]

Thanks! My boys will be thrilled! I didn't realize until after I bought them they light up! Reviews are pretty good too!

**The controller is very comfortable and handles very well. It does take a little bit of adjustment to get used to, as the buttons have a bit of a “sticky” feeling. The controller doesn’t have any delay in transmitting commands wirelessly, which is very important for those games which require you to be on point. **

post-10013-137262180951_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Did anyone have any problems with their controllers? I ordered two. One doesn't work at all and the other one makes the game go crazy (like when you are selecting letters for your name, it scrolls through all the letters reallly fast on its own and it won't stop). I'm really bummed, Circuit City isn't very close to me, but I figure it will be easier to return to store rather than mailing. Does anyone know how they are about returning defective items?

Did anyone have any problems with their controllers? I ordered two. One doesn't work at all and the other one makes the game go crazy (like when you are selecting letters for your name, it scrolls through all the letters reallly fast on its own and it won't stop). I'm really bummed, Circuit City isn't very close to me, but I figure it will be easier to return to store rather than mailing. Does anyone know how they are about returning defective items?

As far as the one scrolling by itself, you can reset the controller. Look in the owners manual for the controller (or any game) and it will tell you how. I know on GC is S,S, A,B,L,R. But since there is no AB on a PS2 controller, you'll have to look it up. ( I would, but I'm feeling kinda lazy......)