Well, which digital camera did everyone end up buying?

saraczek

Just thought I'd see which digital camera everyone ended up buying...For those of you who did purchase one...how do you like it? I ended uup buying the Kodak Easy share Z740 because I needed the extra optical zoom it has. I've taken several different picutres under different conditions and I LOVE IT! Best decision I've made this season so far...lol

I bought the Z760 with dock from Walmart. I haven't gotten it yet. I bought it online for the early bird price. It is supposed to be here tomorrow.

Bought the same model. Loving it so far. Lots of manual controls available and easy point and shoot options. :D

http://home.comcast.net/~killershroom/watch.jpg

Just snapped this...so much fun with objects up close ;)

Bought the same model. Loving it so far. Lots of manual controls available and easy point and shoot options. :D

Thanks for letting me know

My son has played with the model in Walmart several times now. The first time he hated it, the second time he loved it. I can't wait to take needed pics of my kids.

I got the HP from walmart that was $88.00. Not the best camera from what I've heard, but will do what I need it to. We have a Fuji Finepix camera (not sure what model, but it's only a couple months old and it wasn't cheap). It's too complicated for me LOL...this way, I can have my own to snap pictures and don't have to wait for hubby to extract them :tongue1:

Ok...I may be a little dumd here...but I can't figure out how to get my pics on photobucket. I have the kodak easy share software and when I hit browse on the photobucket thingy I can't find my albums...got any suggestions? thanks.

Find out where your albums are being transferred onto your computer. (go to Kodak easyshare software --> Tools --> preferences ---> Transfer tab)

Go to that location on photobucket.

i got the kodak c315 bundle from cc for 179 plus if you bought a printer you could get back another 50 in rebates which brings it down to 129 not too bad i think. They didnt really advertise this rebate which i didnt even bother looking until i got home and discovered it in the pile of rebate forms i had:D

I got the ultra thin Sont Cybershot T7. The pics are perfect. I got it on sale for under $400 at the Brandsmart USA in South Florida. It came with a free HP Photosmart 8150 photo print after rebates. So, over $5590 value for under $400. I was going to chea the cheaper Sony DSC-S40 for $130 but the T7 had a better design and a bigger deal.

I got the HP from walmart that was $88.00. Not the best camera from what I've heard, but will do what I need it to. We have a Fuji Finepix camera (not sure what model, but it's only a couple months old and it wasn't cheap). It's too complicated for me LOL...this way, I can have my own to snap pictures and don't have to wait for hubby to extract them :tongue1:

I bought this one too. I agree, it may not be the best, but I like it. I have already killed the batteries that it came with (did that in 1 day playing with my new toy.) :tongue1:

But it's alot better than the other HP that I have.

<<<<<<<<I should have gotten closer to my dog so ya'll can make out the detail on his tongue. :sidesplit

I'm guessing that's a typo ;)

No, it is not a typo. The Brandsmart USA here in South Florida has the Sony Cybershot T7 for $398.88 with a FREE HP Photosmart 8150 after rebates. You can call them and confirm. The Sony Cybershot T7 retails for $449 and the HP Photosmart 8150 retails for $149.99. So its really a $598.88 value for only $398. Definitely not a typo. Brandsmart USA here in South Florida really has great deals! They has ipod shuffles on Black Friday for $48. The store was really crowded. In one of their stoes located in the mall, an 73 old lady fell to the ground when everyone ran into the store when it opened at 6am. It was on the local news. The store end up allowing only a few people in the store at a time and the line ran out into the mall. Anyway, $598.88 value for only $398! Its an expensive purchase, but I'm glad I made it.

No, it is not a typo. The Brandsmart USA here in South Florida has the Sony Cybershot T7 for $398.88 with a FREE HP Photosmart 8150 after rebates. You can call them and confirm. The Sony Cybershot T7 retails for $449 and the HP Photosmart 8150 retails for $149.99. So its really a $598.88 value for only $398. Definitely not a typo. Brandsmart USA here in South Florida really has great deals! They has ipod shuffles on Black Friday for $48. The store was really crowded. In one of their stoes located in the mall, an 73 old lady fell to the ground when everyone ran into the store when it opened at 6am. It was on the local news. The store end up allowing only a few people in the store at a time and the line ran out into the mall. Anyway, $598.88 value for only $398! Its an expensive purchase, but I'm glad I made it.

If you look at your 1st post, it said $5,598.00

I got the ultra thin Sont Cybershot T7. The pics are perfect. I got it on sale for under $400 at the Brandsmart USA in South Florida. It came with a free HP Photosmart 8150 photo print after rebates. So, over $5590 value for under $400. I was going to chea the cheaper Sony DSC-S40 for $130 but the T7 had a better design and a bigger deal.

I got the S-60. Well, hubby got it for me. But I cant have it until Christmas. *sigh* I picked out the Canon A520, but he was convinced this is a better camera.....

I got the canon A520 and like it till now. The pictures in normal mode are great, but video and other modes seems grainy. Maybe I need to play with the settings.

This is what I was surprised about on the Z760...I was actually expecting terrible, grainy video, but I was astonished to find out that its actually pretty dang good, along with the sound :eyepoppin

The video and sound are EXCELLENT on the TV! Not as good as my digital video camera, but still, very nice. Its pretty neat being able to just plug it right into the TV :cool:

I bought the kodak one from target but when I got home and looked at it I was dissappointed. It was a nice camera but not what I had in mind. It's my fault for not researching more and I've never even owned a digital....so I took it back and i'm gonna do some more research.