DOODLE MONSTERS!

~.:Olive:.~

If anyone else is looking for a doodle bear or monster, toys r us has them starting Sunday for 9.99!

I would call before going to the store because I was picking up my paycheck yesterday and we only had one left and it was on raincheck so call before you go to make sure they have one before wasting gas to find out they have none.:gd_phone::gd_steeri

I went to TRU Sunday and the guy there said they were lined up outside for the Doodle Monster. He told me they were gone within minutes. Then a sales girl told me they were selling for 60.00 on ebay. Think I will keep the one I happened to luck into from Target. I didn't realize this was going to be such a HOT item. Thanks again to everyone here for the info on them and to teresa92 who told me what a Doodle Monster actually was. :D

I went to TRU Sunday and the guy there said they were lined up outside for the Doodle Monster. He told me they were gone within minutes. Then a sales girl told me they were selling for 60.00 on ebay. Think I will keep the one I happened to luck into from Target. I didn't realize this was going to be such a HOT item. Thanks again to everyone here for the info on them and to teresa92 who told me what a Doodle Monster actually was. :D

You know, this must really be a regional "hot item" I was at my TRU yesterday and they had a ton of these things...I am in West Texas.