Walmart-Online GameBoy Advance SP Deal

Mommie2one

I got my GBA SP bundle at Target for $68, but I was checking out Walmart.com and looked up the SPs alittle bit ago. They have an Online Only special of $69 for GameBoy Sp that includes your choice of color and also includes the Mad Catz Armor case for the SP (holds 2 games). Nice price if you missed out. They have the colors of flame, Cobalt, and Onyx left. available and instock now!

I got my GBA SP bundle at Target for $68, but I was checking out Walmart.com and looked up the SPs alittle bit ago. They have an Online Only special of $69 for GameBoy Sp that includes your choice of color and also includes the Mad Catz Armor case for the SP (holds 2 games). Nice price if you missed out. They have the colors of flame, Cobalt, and Onyx left. available and instock now!

I think these are the older SP's without the new brighter screen. The only reason I know is someone in these message boards was kind enough to point out that the new brighter screen ones only come in 2 colors.

I think these are the older SP's without the new brighter screen. The only reason I know is someone in these message boards was kind enough to point out that the new brighter screen ones only come in 2 colors.

yes they are the 'older' versions, but hardly an inferior product (i weigh the quality of any gameboy against the old green-screen clunker, which i had for about 10 years - ANYTHING would be better!)...i think this is good not so much for the people who wanted target's bundle w/ the new version but for those who wanted the $49 system from walmart that sold out quickly