Sam's Club FREE Breakfast

Guest general41391

Guest general41391
Did anyone go and get the free breakfast? What was it? My dad wanted it, but I didn't feel like waiting for crappy food. we went to ram's horn instead.

I did. It was not bad (DFW TX) Sausage egg cheese biscuit, croissant, applee danish, ham egg cheese croissant, cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, oj, bottled water. I think thats it, but it was enough. And no I did not eat one of everything.

Never made it to sams did they have any BF specials or coupons? I went to costco and picked a couple good coupon items. :)

Mine didn't have hot food when I arrived (8:00 A.M.), but I didn't complain. 1 large chocolate chip muffin and an bottle of OJ. Mine had fruit, bagels, muffins, crossiants, oj, milk, coffee, and hot chocolate! It was all stuff from the store. BUT HEY IT WAS FREE it was good, and I didn't have to buy anything to get it.

DON

Never made it to sams did they have any BF specials or coupons? I went to costco and picked a couple good coupon items. :)

Wife & I were there @ 5 am to get the Kate Spade bags for my wife. They only had received about eight of them. And one lade bought all three of the nice looking ones. The remaining were either obnoxious colors or "granny bags". What a bust!