MENARD'S deals

Kara1204

I had a list of stuff I wanted to get at Menards today. First time in all history that Menards was at the top of my Black Friday shopping list. What a dissapointment. I only got 2 things on my list. The 40 batteries for 2 bucks--gone. Disposable cameras for $1.25--gone. Fleece blankets for $2.24--gone. :gd_stars: I REALLY wanted those!! You can not buy fleece material for that price!! Jar candles for $1.88--gone. All I ended up getting was the Fisher peanuts for $2.47 and 2 photo albums for $4.99. Did anyone have better luck? Did Menards have more than 10 of these items??

Menards was first on my list. Darn then having no roped off lines, so those people who waited nice and warm in their cars till 6am, got in as soon or earlier than use who waited in the cold for an hour! Pissed lots of people off!

But I was in and out in 20 minutes and the squishy pillows were gone, the fleece blankets were almost all gone and the batteries I am sure did not last much longer! The cameras did not seem to be flying off the shelf though, but I might not have seen the right ones. Have no clue where the candles were but saw lots of people with them!

One good thing Menards did was hang balloons on the shelves where the early morning deals were so you just had to look for them.

I went back at 10:30 with my kids to pick up the Mickey car nightlight I forgot and I sure hope they restock their Saturday deals, cause most were gone. The popcorn no more, the gloves, drill bits, can't remember what else, but LOTS of empty spots!!

We also went to Menards. This was the first year also that we went. Hubby wanted the 13ft ladder for $59. I also got my son the cd/radio for $28. He is going to die. LOL

The space where the pillows were was crazy. I did manage to get the 2 kinds that I wanted though. I did see a ton of people buying the fleece blankets.

Don't think I will go next year though. They were worse then both Target and Wal-mart. I couldn't believe it.

Menards was first on my list. I wasnt sure how busy they would be so I waited in my car since 4 A.M. I beat most of the staff there! I even had time 2 run and get a donut and cofee and come back. I got out of my car around 5:40 and ended being 3rd in line.

Got:

2 squishy pillows

1 $2.77 Snow Shovel

1 Pizza oven (For my friend but I wish I wouldve got 1).

A whopping total of less than $40. In and out within 15minutes! Very Helpful staff as well.

The only casualty I had was I didnt take a cart and had 2 carry everything, and ended up losing a glove. I went 2day and they didnt have it. O well.

DON