Nice things to say....

sheli

Thanks to the nice people in front of me at BB for holding my spot while I threw my blankets and stuff into the car.

Thanks to my cousin for braving the cold and crowd at BB this morning.

Thanks to TRU for opening the doors 30 min early.

Thanks to Phil (I think it was) my fabulous personal sales assistant at BB!!!Thanks to BB for the free Geek Squad t-shirts they threw at us.

Thanks to the TRU lady who did my price adjustment for my coupon at the register, rather than making me go to the CS desk.

Thanks to Old Navy for having their stuff on sale online, because I actually forgot to go by there this morning.

Thanks to my grandmother who has agreed to go to Gordmans with me tomorrow!

Better get to bed!

Thanks to my 3 oldest kids who wouldn't let mommy stay at WM all night alone.

Thanks to hubby for understanding why I had to stay out all night.lol

Thanks to our WM employees who worked from 6pm Thursday through 6am this morning for being the most wonderful group ever!

Thanks to my mom for loving BF as much as me.

Thanks to the lady behind me for the laptop who was the nicest line buddy ever.

Thanks to the manager of WM for having the good sense to make getting the laptop organized and fair.

Thanks to my kids once again for getting all of the other things on my list while I stood in line for that laptop for 11 hours.lol

Thanks to Radio Shack for being so nice, fast, and easy to deal with.

Thanks to the man who helped my DD get the CPK Newborns.

Thanks to my son for helping the women around him load their tvs on their carts.

Thanks to my daughter for helping me get that laptop out of the store without getting killed.lol

Thanks to all of you for sharing your BF and for being such a nice bunch!!!

thank you to the lady who knew I was in line at Kohls hours before anyone else who heard the clerk point some of us the wrong direction for dvd players and not only grabbed me one but put it on her card and took my cash so I could use her extra % off coupon I would have never asked anyone to do that she was amazing!