i wish i could just give this big store a nice big hug

Why are you in line now?!? LOL You are crazy :rant:

Guest Deals4Me

4:59

12 hours to go ...

im waiting for 20 of my buddys to come too

charging them 50 a piece...

the laptops are all ours

I hope other people show up before your buddies, cause thats total bs and complete hoarding. gawd that makes me sick. I'd :2banned: you from the store if I was a manager.

I hope other people show up before your buddies, cause thats total bs and complete hoarding. gawd that makes me sick. I'd :2banned: you from the store if I was a manager.

they will be here in 30min

dont hate !! we takin them all ... life isnt fair but you can play by the rules :grandpa:

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

Well that's not childish at all..

Oh, wait, I take back my have fun! LOL I don't think you should get in line and then sell the tickets. That is not right, but I guess if people are willing to pay for it, then who am I to say anything? I guess I would have to think the $50 might be worth not having to stand in line myself???

We had people...or at least one guy that was not hiding it...selling tickets to people in line last year and the cops threw him out...made him leave the premises. I'm not sure I believe the poster that he is really there and going to do this...but if by chance it is true...I surely hope they get caught.