Kmart versus WM

couponmamaoftwins

Which do you like better for customer service or satisfaction?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better for customer service or satisfaction?

• Kmart
    • Walmart

Which do you guys like better for customer service or satisfaction?

Big lots opened at 7 this morning and I got to kmart by 7:07. It was basically like any other shopping day except there were a few people at electronics. I got everything I went for except they were out of one movie. I thought I would pm at WM. Half way to WM (30 mintues from kmart) I realized I didn't have the ad with me. Decided to go to WM anyway to see if they would pm. The guy in electronics said they needed the ad. I know they pm other stuff without an ad so I went to the front and asked 2 cashiers. Both said they thought they could but would have to check with the CSM first. CSM asked me how much of a difference on the prices. I didn't have the ad but did have my receipt from kmart. I showed her and she said no. They just lost any business I might have had with them on BF. I guess they can pm without an ad when it is convenient for them but not the customers. :gd_ebates WM!

I tried to PM the Mt. Dew 2 liters today at Walmart as I went there after Kmart. I forgot my ad in the cart there. Anyway, I got the limit of 4 and went to cashier. She said she couldn't do anything to help me as policy is she has to have the ad. That is so stupid. Just the other day they PM'd something for me w/o an ad. Guess I may stop back up at Kmart

I tried to PM the Mt. Dew 2 liters today at Walmart as I went there after Kmart. I forgot my ad in the cart there. Anyway, I got the limit of 4 and went to cashier. She said she couldn't do anything to help me as policy is she has to have the ad. That is so stupid. Just the other day they PM'd something for me w/o an ad. Guess I may stop back up at Kmart

The cashier should have done the match with no questions asked because it was such a little $$ difference.

I am biased but I like walmart over kmart. I've never been in a nice kmart, they are always run down with about 20 different shades of yellowed floor tile, etc. I do work for walmart btw.