Circuit City Online deals...

AlwaysShopping

There weekly ad has two sections for Thursday only online sales (page 1 and page 8). I'm trying to pick up the 512 MB SD card for $9.99 and the 14.99 flash drive!!!!!!

It's not working. Up until 12:00 AM the ad said, not available yet. After 12 that went away....but I can't get the sale prices!

I tried calling in my order with the phone number. But the guy didn't seem to know anything. He looked up my item, but was getting the same price as I was getting online. Then he tried to tell me that the ad was confusing. Those deals are only available the day after thanksgiving...different deals on Thanksgiving day. Then he told me to check back on Thanksgiving....I'm like, it is Thanksgiving! :-)

Poor guy, sounded harassed and confused...I let him off the hook and told him that I'd keep trying online.

Lets see. I went to bed last night at 1am or so. Got up at 7am with my daughter to get her ready for school. No sleep tonight. I'll TRY to take a nap tomorrow. Probably not though as things need to be done. All nighter for BF. yeah, Im right about where you are. 5-6 hours of sleep. LOL.

I think Im going to head upstairs to make some coffee. I'll drink several cups before heading out to Kmart. If they open at 7am, I wonder what time I should be in the parking lot. 5am? 6am? I need a coupld of those GBA games. I know from last year they go FAST

Is your kmart in a busy area?