Shopping Buddies ... anyone in Phoenix, Arizona?

DSun

I wish I had a shopping buddy for BF and I'm not married. All of my friends think I'm crazy to shop on Black Friday. I think I need to get some new friends that appreciate a good deal and aren't so "high class."

Wow and I thought I was the only one! I just moved to L.A. and my sister frowns on BF shopping as being not produtive and tacky.:bs: I want to take my oldest son shopping with me (15 but looks older) so that he can wait on one line while I'm at another one mile apart but he stays with her to go to school and she is against him going. If I take him, then she won't let him continue to stay with her to go to school.

Wow. then i am blessed. My sister and I are tight. Also, my brother and my father. And my fiancee and his 13 year old son. We are all very, very ready to go. I pick the stores and we camp out all night. I'm going to go tell my sister right now how much i love her!

Do I happen to know these 5 ladies? :g_dance::bunny::g_thumble

Oh I think you might... Are you going to keep me warm again this year.. Cuddle cuddle

P.S. Your neice was asking for you today!! :g_dance:

Awe I miss her, but I'll see her tomorrow. Keep you warm, you kept me wrong you are a lil furnace. I love that. :2wiggle:

I just finished making BBQ Sauce and TGI Friday's Jack Daniel's sauce for your husband, since I never got around to doing it. He should be thrilled :greenappl:gd_devild

Awe I miss her, but I'll see her tomorrow. Keep you warm, you kept me wrong you are a lil furnace. I love that. :2wiggle:

I just finished making BBQ Sauce and TGI Friday's Jack Daniel's sauce for your husband, since I never got around to doing it. He should be thrilled :greenappl:gd_devild

pardon me for the intrusion, but did you say that you MADE fridays JD sauce?! i can guzzle that stuff down, its so delicious!

I dont know how I do it but I am a lil furnace and maybe I should charge rent to sleep next to me in line... Thatll be one extra Christmas present for me... ahhh nah that wouldnt be in the Chriistmas spirit would it.. Ill keep you warm for the hell of it. or maybe because I love ya.