Staples doorbusters are online

TnDimples

Hello been lurking here for awhile but never posted. I got an email today from Staples and it has a link to the doorbusters online. I tried to post the links but since I have never posted before I can't post links.

I will forward the email to anybody who wants it just send me an email at [email protected] then soemone else can post the link I guess.

I hope eveyone has a great time Friday. I would love to go but I am legally blind and can't drive and I cannot find anyone who wants to go that I can go with :(

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering what the DVDRs might cost up front after instant savings and before a rebate if any. Cause if theres a rebate can I still order 2 of them and soemhow get both rebates back from the same order? I haven't doen a rebate in a year but I am sure its still one per household.

WOW this rocks. Hey Rossman this person deserves some gottapoints IMO :) I'll make hubby order the DVD R's I just hope the shipping isn't murder. That will make or break this deal

Mara

I contacted customer support and I was told that the DVD Rs are in store only doorbusters. She could be wrong, but the girl was Jennifer from Staples customer support. I wanted to get some too!

I contacted customer support and I was told that the DVD Rs are in store only doorbusters. She could be wrong, but the girl was Jennifer from Staples customer support. I wanted to get some too!

The web site states the 30 pack DVD+R's for $1.94 are delivery only. I hope they are in the store also! I would buy a shopping cart full of them!!! :trampolin

WOW this rocks. Hey Rossman this person deserves some gottapoints IMO :) I'll make hubby order the DVD R's I just hope the shipping isn't murder. That will make or break this deal

Mara

The Staples website says they are offering free holiday shipping, so I'd say the shipping will be free! :) Let's hope they don't change it for tomorrow.

I followed this link and the top of the page says DELIVERY ONLY...

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/051120/merch004175/index.html?cm_mmc=email_retail_cons-_-cons_chainwide_11_23_05-_-consumer_customer-_-Early_Bird_Deals_Online