30 GB iPod Video

Guest general41391

Guest general41391
Do you guys think that stores will be sold out of them (30GB iPod Video) the day after Black Friday? I won't have enough money until then...I am already buying that eMachine computer from Best Buy and I just bought and Xbox 360...

They are a pretty hot item in my opinion. It's hard to predict if they'll be nabbed quickly or not though?!

Not that I recommend this but.. *cough* Can you write a check for the iPod? I mean, if the money will be in your acct the next day, I'd do that.. ;)

I use the same check-writing trick, but heard that with the right system retailers can now run checks like debits and instantly draw out of your checking. Fortunately I have not encountered a retailer that uses such a system. Being able to float a check is often my saving grace to shop before payday.

They are a pretty hot item in my opinion. It's hard to predict if they'll be nabbed quickly or not though?!

Not that I recommend this but.. *cough* Can you write a check for the iPod? I mean, if the money will be in your acct the next day, I'd do that.. ;)

Me too.

There are ways to check, but you are right - most retailers do not use that automated system yet. Now they can call and find out, but that's a PITA, especially on a day such as BF. As long as they haven't had problems with your bank and/or your name before (bouncing checks), you should be fine and at most have to provide picture ID as usual. ;)