if i go to wal mart wed and put things in layaway will the change price fri

mommie75

if i go put toys in layaway wed.. will they change price to lower price fri when i put the rest in layaway...

i know some stuff they carry right know... not little people set but little the fan 4 hands and feet and light sabor ,tigger and couple other thing i am pretty sure that they have right know ??:insane: :insane:

if i go put toys in layaway wed.. will they change price to lower price fri when i put the rest in layaway...

i know some stuff they carry right know... not little people set but little the fan 4 hands and feet and light sabor ,tigger and couple other thing i am pretty sure that they have right know ??:insane: :insane:

As w/ all things Walmart...call and ask. At my Walmart I put them in on Sunday and they will automatically be adjusted on Friday morning.

Heres my lil trick I have picked up on this week for the pain in dee azz walmart with there no price adjustments crap. Well they wont let me since I bought em 3 weeks ago, not in there 7 day time frame.

I already bought 3 GBA's earlier this month for 79.99 a pop, well after getting advice on here I am going Friday and trying to get 3 more at the $48 price and then Saturday my behind is marching right on up to the service desk and returning my 1st bought ones getting my money back.

I could have already returned them this week got my money took my chances friday to get em back, or took em back this week rebought them (be in there 7 day range) then got the price adjustment.

But I feel more justified and sneaky doing it with the 1st option.

Ways around all of it is the way I look at it.