Walmarts 3.44 dvds

Guest Deals4Me

Guest Deals4Me
Got my BF ad today,and holy gawd, it says more than 40 titles...OH NO! I might haveto exercise some serious self control!!! Or have hubby do a little one of these! :fryingpan

Got my BF ad today,and holy gawd, it says more than 40 titles...OH NO! I might haveto exercise some serious self control!!! Or have hubby do a little one of these! :fryingpan

Darn it! Everyone is getting their bf walmart ads. I haven't seen mine yet!!

I've got a huge movie collection and would like to see what's there I don't have.

Any way you could post a pic? PLEASE!!!

I don't know about everybody elses WalMarts but ours here has a large bin filled top to bottom everyday with $5.50 DVD's. 90% of them are really stupid movies but occassionally I'll find something worth buying. I'm wondering if these super low DVD's for BF are going to be these same ones, just marked down an extra two bucks.

I don't know about everybody elses WalMarts but ours here has a large bin filled top to bottom everyday with $5.50 DVD's. 90% of them are really stupid movies but occassionally I'll find something worth buying. I'm wondering if these super low DVD's for BF are going to be these same ones, just marked down an extra two bucks.

I wondered the exact same thing.

Last year they had DVDs that were about $3.44 too. They weren't the same ones that were in the $5.50 bins at that time. Last year I got Swordfish, Goodfellas, Dr T and the Women and a couple of others for friends that were pretty decent.

This is exactly what I was thinking and if so I won't be hunting thru them. They had 2 of them at our SuperWalmart when I went Sunday. I glanced quickly and didn't see any titles I liked...alot were in Spanish...go figure.

They get a new stock of dvds in for the sale. Last year they were bringing them out by the case. It was fun digging through the boxes( along with 8 other women, at the same box). The titles are the dvds that are anywhere between 5.50 and 10.00 reg. price. I can't wait to see which ones they are!!

no, the 5.50 dvds arent the 3.44 ones! they will come in their own shipper!

Yes, I remember they had these a while back. They were stacked in their own boxes in the center of the isle, not in the bin. I bought lots of these at $4.88 I think. There were some really good titles.

Now I REALLY want to see the list :(