Kitchen Faucet

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome! We just got new granite counters and an undermount sink and are going with oil rubbed bronze for fixtures. We found an amazing deal at Lowes. On their clearance rack they had one marked down from $158.00 to $58.00 in the oil rubbed bronze. Not sure why it was marked down but we did have to contact the company to send us a new hose, as the one we had leaked water big-time. New hose sent and it's now installed. My whole point was to say that sometimes you can find good deals at the big box stores too :)

Awesome! We just got new granite counters and an undermount sink and are going with oil rubbed bronze for fixtures. We found an amazing deal at Lowes. On their clearance rack they had one marked down from $158.00 to $58.00 in the oil rubbed bronze. Not sure why it was marked down but we did have to contact the company to send us a new hose' date=' as the one we had leaked water big-time. New hose sent and it's now installed. My whole point was to say that sometimes you can find good deals at the big box stores too :)[/quote']

Great find!!

I had been looking for small storage cubes for the masterbath and found a set of six in the right shade clearanced at Home Depot yesterday! Originally $21.XX and bought them for $5.XX. Believe me I scour HD and Lowes mark down items!