NYC Macys TGD Parade

martinas

Hi, this will be my first time seeing the parade. Anybody going to hang out by Marriot Marquis on Times Sq.????? PM me, maybe we could meet :D

This is the first year we dont have to travel or have family over, so we got a Hotel in the city WED - THU. :tweety: DH said dont have to cook, since I'll get up early on BF. He told me to make reservations at a nice restaurant for the Turkey Dinner :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: . so I'll be well rested for BF LOL. First time in 13 yrs that I dont have to cook, entertain, help cook and/or clean up. WOW only a day at the spa could be better...IMO :)

IMO thats just because he wants to sleep in and not come with me :2roller

Should we get bleacher seats for the Parade???? Or should we just stay in front of the hotel and/or try to get restaurant view from the hotel??? Any tips you have, pls lmk . I do plan to take thermos for hot coco and dress everybody in thermal underwear ( rain/snow showers in forcast :egg: )....Thx

I wanted to go SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!! But it just didn't work out that way this year :( I don't have any suggestions for seating for the parade - Ive been to NYC a few times but never for the parade....some day, when the kids are older and can handle the waiting :)

Have lots of fun!!

First - a must see! the Balloon Inflation!!!! TONIGHT!!! It used to be later at night, but I think they have moved it up to late evening to be more "family friendly". It will be on the local news, but it's up by the Museum of Natural History (Central Park West and ...81st St??)

Here is the official parade site: http://www1.macys.com/campaign/parade/info.jsp?dst=info

Get out there early and as you noted, dress warmly. I don't remember any bleachers that aren't reserved, so I'm not sure what to say.

Ah... Dinner... I HOPE you already made those reservations??? If not, I strongly suggest that you contact the hotel concierge quickly!!! It's very late!

Hi, this will be my first time seeing the parade. Anybody going to hang out by Marriot Marquis on Times Sq.????? PM me, maybe we could meet :D

This is the first year we dont have to travel or have family over, so we got a Hotel in the city WED - THU. :tweety: DH said dont have to cook, since I'll get up early on BF. He told me to make reservations at a nice restaurant for the Turkey Dinner :groovin: :groovin: :groovin: . so I'll be well rested for BF LOL. First time in 13 yrs that I dont have to cook, entertain, help cook and/or clean up. WOW only a day at the spa could be better...IMO :)

IMO thats just because he wants to sleep in and not come with me :2roller

Should we get bleacher seats for the Parade???? Or should we just stay in front of the hotel and/or try to get restaurant view from the hotel??? Any tips you have, pls lmk . I do plan to take thermos for hot coco and dress everybody in thermal underwear ( rain/snow showers in forcast :egg: )....Thx

that sounds nice