Toys R Us or Target?

Melissa

TRU and Target are my main stores to hit on BF. This will be my first time out and I'm wondering which one I should go to first. Is one usually more crowded than the other??

I'd hit TRU first. You can get a price adjustment at Target, so you can get stuff before Friday and then just drop in for a price adjustment.

From TRU I wanted to get the BOGOF Magnetix, a Bratz doll for $9.97, Cinderella movie for $12.99, and the Polly Pocket bus bundle for $29.97.

At Target I want a disco light for $10, 2 of the Magic Glow Doodle Bears for $18.88 ea., 2 scooters for $19.00 ea. and a Clue game for $7.49.

I wanted to go to Walmart first as they open at 5am but I really need the GBA SP bundle at Target. They open at 6am. Don't think I would get it if I do that though. So I'll have to suck up some of the deals at Walmart to get that bundle for my daughter.

We want the GBA as well. The ad says shop online on Tday so hopefully its there. Also I have had target give rainchecks on door buster items the last few years. Would LOVE if that trend continues. Especially since it isnt a door buster sale really anymore