Kohls has some good clearance

kathytheshopper

Our Kohls has some good clearance deals. They have some of last summers shorts for 90% off and all clearance is an extra 25% off. $30.00 shorts for $2.25-not bad! In the girls (2T-4T) section they have 4-pc Hello Kitty cotton pj sets for $6.80 less 25% (reg $38). Christmas is 80% off but doesn't get the extra 25% off. It took some time looking through all the racks but it was worth it. :)

Spent $133.97 for $1,178.89 worth of merchandise!

Edited by kathytheshopper
Added info

My DD's and I ended up getting a bunch of tank tops and shorts ...tank tops were marked $1.20 and shorts $3.20...they also got leggins, dress pants, nice dress tops. We got the extra 25% off plus I had an coupon for another 20% off.

I spent $139.xx but saved $1,268.35 :)

Love it when we find sales like this :)

My DD's and I ended up getting a bunch of tank tops and shorts ...tank tops were marked $1.20 and shorts $3.20...they also got leggins, dress pants, nice dress tops. We got the extra 25% off plus I had an coupon for another 20% off.

I spent $139.xx but saved $1,268.35 :)

Love it when we find sales like this :)

Dang, I thought there weren't any coupons out there! I asked the clerk and she said there weren't. Weird. Still a great deal.

Can you cancel the order and re order it for the lower prices?

Im not able to cancel bc it shipped.......the only hope I have is to hope they come in by Tuesday bc the Kohls cash ends.......

Then I would have to return ALL @ store and order it again on line...........such a pain............just hope i get it

just got back from kohls. they still had a lot of clearance stuff. most of 70-90% off is mixed in together so you just have to filter through the clothes to find some of the deals. my youngest DD got skinny jeans for $8.10, oldest DD shorts for $2.20 and some cute tank/halter tops for $1.20. found a multi colage (sp?) picture frame it holds about 12 pictures reg $55 marked down to $8.xx. i was able to use the 15% off on the site in addition to the clearance. got some really good deals. if i didn't have to work tonight i would have stayed and spent lots more....it's a good thing for work, lol!