Paper Ads in Los Angeles~

goodday

hi ALL:

i just found a few ads in the newspapers today, and i was extrememly disappointed...:( :( :(

the prices from site for CircuitCity do not match with the paper ads i got..

i was looking forward to get the Toshiba Notebook but it's not listed in the paper ad.. the 512MB Camera Memory Card is priced as 59.99 instead of 9.99, and also the 7" Portable DVD Player is listed as 119 instead of 76.99 from the scanned ad here.. :insane:

i'm guessing that the prices in LA is a bit (a LOT) higher than in the other parts of the country?! i'm giving up yet tho, i'm going to the CC store on Wed. to make sure that the prices are correct, wish me luck! :fryingpan

hi ALL:

i just found a few ads in the newspapers today, and i was extrememly disappointed...:( :( :(

the prices from site for CircuitCity do not match with the paper ads i got..

i was looking forward to get the Toshiba Notebook but it's not listed in the paper ad.. the 512MB Camera Memory Card is priced as 59.99 instead of 9.99, and also the 7" Portable DVD Player is listed as 119 instead of 76.99 from the scanned ad here.. :insane:

i'm guessing that the prices in LA is a bit (a LOT) higher than in the other parts of the country?! i'm giving up yet tho, i'm going to the CC store on Wed. to make sure that the prices are correct, wish me luck! :fryingpan

Goodday just give it a few more days (until Thanksgiving Day when the BF ads should be in your local paper) then you can go hog wild and BUY BUY BUY! :yelclap::groovin::gd_partyu