Walmart 75% off?

kwamp33

Signed 75% at my store, but rang up 50%. Cashier didn't know how to do that, so I had to do the customer service run-around to get the right price.

There really wasn't a whole lot that left at my store - a few bags and bows, some bath gift sets, some cheap-looking ornaments, some singing animals. I found 1 roll of Transformers wrapping paper, but it was the only paper left as far as I could see. Half of the stuff I considered was (IMHO) still too much at 75%. Gift bags and envelope seals normally 3.99, now .99? Dollar Tree has them every day of the year, and I don't have to beg to get them for $1 there!

I just called and it's going to 75% off at 12:01 AM Thursday. :)

Just got back. I checked out about 12:10 and of course it wasn't ringing up yet. By the time I was finished it was ringing up auto matically at 75% off. Must have been during the change over. So they had to manually ring up most of it. I got some lights that I really like. No one seems to be buying them as there were quite a bunch left. They are the LED with the remote control, white, green, red and blue. I tried them earlier and there is a cycle where they are all pastel colored. I thought they would be good during Easter. Got one of those Husky dog, cd, book sets, some religious ornaments, a candle, etc... They did have two 12' trees left. They looked nice in the box-but I want the slim ones not the full sized ones. They will be a good deal for someone.

Just got back. I checked out about 12:10 and of course it wasn't ringing up yet. By the time I was finished it was ringing up auto matically at 75% off. Must have been during the change over. So they had to manually ring up most of it. I got some lights that I really like. No one seems to be buying them as there were quite a bunch left. They are the LED with the remote control, white, green, red and blue. I tried them earlier and there is a cycle where they are all pastel colored. I thought they would be good during Easter. Got one of those Husky dog, cd, book sets, some religious ornaments, a candle, etc... They did have two 12' trees left. They looked nice in the box-but I want the slim ones not the full sized ones. They will be a good deal for someone.

I went yesterday and found all kinds of goodies but they computers were not ringing them up at 75% off. The checkout had to do everything by hand and I had to help with the math for them because they couldn't figure it out. But I still received my 75 % off. Walmart should have changed their computers for the checkout people, it wasn't their fault.

I went yesterday and found all kinds of goodies but they computers were not ringing them up at 75% off. The checkout had to do everything by hand and I had to help with the math for them because they couldn't figure it out. But I still received my 75 % off. Walmart should have changed their computers for the checkout people, it wasn't their fault.

They are notoriously bad when it comes to having the seasonal clearance roll over to the new percentage off. I have to help them with their math here too!

I lucked out - I got there when they just announced 75% off. The Sterling Heights store had sooooooo much stuff. I got 3 outdoor inflatables and tons of candles, cups, napkins, blue jean shirts & turtlenecks, etc. Spent $150.

All the gift baskets, colognes, girls make-ups were 75% off too.

So. FL Walmart went 75% today. Lots of great stuff that I will use for valentines and easter gifts for the grandkids. The best find of all was an Anchor Hocking glass cake plate and punch bowl set for...drum roll please...$2.22! I suggest you look around store especially pet dept. and in paper goods. Red Solo cups 30ct. and saran wrap w/gold design on it was $.60.(the wrap is red inside not clear)

Found a few hidden goodies for my girls today!! I got girls dresses 75% off. Some were the more dressy ones that were $18.xx and some were the little pink, purple, blue, and red velvet dresses that were $9.xx. Entire rack at my store that nobody knew was 75% off!! I also found some Christmas shirts in the girls section on tables with regular shirts and they rang 75% off too. I wasn't expecting 75% until tomorrow so I'm glad that I needed clothes hangers and stapler and that I decided to go right after school drop off this morning!! I hit 2 stores and got WAY too much stuff!!! Oh also look for 2 packs of Hanes men's flannel boxers. They're in a red box with a clear lid. One store had them with the Christmas clearance but the other didn't and they had a TON left. They're $1.99.

Thanks for the tip! I went to another store (they had WAY more to choose from then my closest store did) and found several Hallmark Jingles the Huskey Pup sets. I picked up one for my kids and 2 more for exchanges next year.

Found a few hidden goodies for my girls today!! I got girls dresses 75% off. Some were the more dressy ones that were $18.xx and some were the little pink, purple, blue, and red velvet dresses that were $9.xx. Entire rack at my store that nobody knew was 75% off!! I also found some Christmas shirts in the girls section on tables with regular shirts and they rang 75% off too. I wasn't expecting 75% until tomorrow so I'm glad that I needed clothes hangers and stapler and that I decided to go right after school drop off this morning!! I hit 2 stores and got WAY too much stuff!!! Oh also look for 2 packs of Hanes men's flannel boxers. They're in a red box with a clear lid. One store had them with the Christmas clearance but the other didn't and they had a TON left. They're $1.99.

Thanks! I went looking for them today and found a whole rack of unmarked dresses! One store had a few boys 3-piece pant, shirt, sweater vest set clearanced for 4.74, they were mixed in with the other boys dress clothes.

One store had the holiday dresses marked as $5 but the ones that were reg 9.88 were ringing up 2.47! The were overriding the twin packs of Febreze so got those for $1.19 and the Glade candles for .50 and up depending on the jar size.

Another store had tons of summer clothes starting at $1. I only got two boys t-shirts that had radios attached to the hangers for $3. I think the others had the little finger skateboards but I don't thnk my grandson is into skateboards.

I ended up getting 12 boxes of LED lights for our house for the regular price of 3 boxes! We have been wanted to switch to LED but it was hard to justify the price! Now I can't wait to decorate next year! I also picked up a Jello Jigglers set for $2 and the Jake and the Neverland Pirate toothbrush/toothpaste set for around a $1