Secret Santa 2012 Official Discussion Thread

ClosedAcct

twilightcalm - I personally don't have a problem adding you to the card exchange after the deadline because I don't have to rearrange/shuffle so if you want to send me your address, I will you the list and send your address to those on the card exchange and I will let them decide if they want to send to you - but I won't require it since they may have already bought the exact amount of cards.

peekaboo - I replied to your email yesterday morning, I will resend.

gatorburg - I'm not participating in the swaps but my cards are ready to go!! :)

twilightcalm - I personally don't have a problem adding you to the card exchange after the deadline because I don't have to rearrange/shuffle so if you want to send me your address, I will you the list and send your address to those on the card exchange and I will let them decide if they want to send to you - but I won't require it since they may have already bought the exact amount of cards.

peekaboo - I replied to your email yesterday morning, I will resend.

gatorburg - I'm not participating in the swaps but my cards are ready to go!! :)

Hi, if it's not too late, may I also be added to the card exchange?

I am going out of town in the morning to visit my brother and will be gone until Tuesday. I am not taking my laptop so I won't have access to your files and my lists and things so if you need something, let me know today otherwise I'll get back to you on Tuesday. Also, I'm not taking any more additions to the card exchange after today.

Have a good day!!

OMG I can't believe I missed the sign up for all the exchanges, I look forward to this every year :( If possible please add me to the card exchange and if someone has signed up for the secret santa and/or ornament exchange and can't do it, I'll be happy to take their spot.

I don't have my cards, gotta get my husle on.

I am waiting on delivery of the ornament and hoping to get that out soon so that the person can enjoy for the holiday's

Secret santa person... just feel a little early to ship, but I have everything but one item I wanna get ! :)

excited!

I soooooo wanted to do this :( I just wasn't sure I could, now I guess I am glad I didn't. My husband works/worked for Hostess and no longer has a job. I would have been devastated if I had to drop out on someone. Have fun everyone, this is such a fun thing to be a part of!!

Got my first card too, as I stare at the boxes of cute cards sitting on the counter.. ( I must take these to work tomorrow.. as I am calling this week a shop at work,play week.. all my reps are MIA this week)

As for the hostess employees. I thought I saw a new article going around that it may be in the works that the plants stay open. Here is sending many positive thoughts that you may both find a way to keep employed through this.