Bealls has Holiday Tervis Tumblers marked down!

amickeyfan

All Holiday Tervis Tumblers are marked down, I want to say 70% off! I just got a 4 pc 16oz for $13.20! They have single 16 oz for $4.80. There is free free shipping on $75 and over. $10 off $25 with Shop10 or $10 off with Gift codes...

The link below has just some, you have to actually go into "Tervis" on their site for the rest....

http://www.beallsflorida.com/CatalogSearchResultCmd?storeId=10151&catalogId=12003&langId=-1&searchTerm=tervis+christmas

Well Bealls is pulling their famous canceling of the order deals now... :( I had placed 2 separate orders, one for me and one for my daughter. I rec'd an email about 30 minutes ago stating (no reason given) that they will not be shipping her order! Here is a copy of what they sent....and now, the savings of the $10 on $25 cannot be used again since it was used on this order! Nice ins't it of Bealls do do this... urgh!!! the least they could do is allow the code to work for us since they aren't shipping this order!

We are unable to ship these items & you will not be charged for these items:

Tervis 16 oz. 4-pc. Holiday Tumbler Set

Size: No Sz

SKU# 0098586517

1 $13.20 $13.20

Tervis 16 oz. 4-pc. Festive Flip Flop Tumbler Set

SKU# 0098586422

1 $13.20 $13.20

Well Bealls is pulling their famous canceling of the order deals now... :( I had placed 2 separate orders, one for me and one for my daughter. I rec'd an email about 30 minutes ago stating (no reason given) that they will not be shipping her order! Here is a copy of what they sent....and now, the savings of the $10 on $25 cannot be used again since it was used on this order! Nice ins't it of Bealls do do this... urgh!!! the least they could do is allow the code to work for us since they aren't shipping this order!

We are unable to ship these items & you will not be charged for these items:

Tervis 16 oz. 4-pc. Holiday Tumbler Set

SKU# 0098586517

1 $13.20 $13.20

Tervis 16 oz. 4-pc. Festive Flip Flop Tumbler Set

SKU# 0098586422

1 $13.20 $13.20

This is what happened to me with every order that I tried to place last year. I finally called customer service to place an order, and they said they had lots of inventory of a certain tumbler, and sure enough, that order was cancelled too. I am not impressed with Beall's inventory system!

I ordered some from Amazon. Still not a bad deal. We will see if they arrive.

Would you believe I received an email today stating that my order for my tervis tumblers from Amazon has shipped??? I have read so many people had their orders cancelled through Bealls. I did not have high expectations for these. Anyone else receive or get a notice from Amazon??

I received an email from amazon that my tervis order had shipped yesterday, and then I couple of hours later another email that my order had been canceled by the seller, Bealls.

I received a notice that my items had shipped. Two days later I received an email from Amazon that they were issuing a refund. My order still shows that they have shipped and that the order has not be cancelled nor a cancellation notice. What are the chances that these are still be shipped????