Will anyone have an Ipad on sale after Christmas??

I got two Ipod Touches for Christmas and was thinking of exchanging one for an Ipad. I realize I will have to kick in some money to make up the difference, but I'd like to get one on sale. Has anyone heard of Ipad's being on sale after Christmas?

Are you looking for the newest one out or an older model? Walmart has been having the 2nd gen and even the 3rd at fairly nice prices... chances are the mini's may come with some thrown in accessories, but short of perhaps a thrown in Gift Card - the newest full sized iPad will be at list for a while to come from what I have seen.

No, it doesn't have to be the newest model - what does the newest one have that the older one does not? Or it could be the mini if that is cheaper. Should I go directly to the Apple Store or shop from store to store? The last thing I want to do after shopping for Christmas is do more shopping!

I own a refurbished ipad2 that I got from the Apple store online for $319. I see today that the same one is available for the same price. It is 2nd generation, 16GB wifi. Now they are offering the 3rd generation (with retina display) 16GB wifi for $379.00. The good thing about these...they are warrantied by Apple for 1 yr. and have a new screen and battery. I have not had a single problem with mine, and I use it all day long, everyday! Here is a link: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad