Ipod touch - what kind of care plan or insurance have you bought?

I was able to have my nephew pick up a couple of the ipod touches at Target this past week as gifts for my boys. I wanted to get the

$17 care plan but when my nephew asked about it, they told him it covers everything EXCEPT accident. Is this your understanding-if anyone

else has bought this? We had purchased a Nintendo DS a year or so ago and got the Walmart plan for about $15? and they told us it covered

anything..including accidental...dropping it, screen breaking etc.

Is there a point if it doesn't cover accident? I'm still within the return time if I decide not to get it and am also within the amount of time I can

still get their (Targets) care plan for $17.

Looking for your experience.

Thanks.

Check out SquareTradeWarranty.com I have several things warrantied thru them. I think their warranty offers accidental. You can also call them and ask. There are coupons you can get also to lower the price of the warranty. IF you cannot find a coupon call them and ask they may give a coupon they have for me before.

I was just looking into these warranties myself. If you 'like' their Facebook page and go to their Welcome page/tab on FB you can subscribe w/ your email address; I am thinking & hoping that is how you can get a coupon code for them. Link to their Facebook Page: HERE

It looks like it's only for items that are new and purchased within the last 30 days, fwiw.

I was just looking into these warranties myself. If you 'like' their Facebook page and go to their Welcome page/tab on FB you can subscribe w/ your email address; I am thinking & hoping that is how you can get a coupon code for them. Link to their Facebook Page: HERE

It looks like it's only for items that are new and purchased within the last 30 days, fwiw.

Once you sign up your email with them they will send you coupons. I also liked their FB page and got a 45% of max $40 for my Xmas electronics. They had a promotion going on a couple months ago about that.