Buy 2 games get $50 off???

I can't find the page with all the games listed. However if you go to the xbox games you'll see several that mention the deal underneath the description. So It seems to still be going on. One of the only two I'm interested in is only available for store pickup and when I type in my zip code it informs me it's out of stock.

I hope you have better luck with the games you are interested in.

Even happier update...just cause I had to...stopped by Tru today on our way out of town and they had 3 copies of BO2. Found the guy we talked to last night (the smart one) and he remembered us and took personal care in getting our exchange done and done right. Very pleased with this guy and his actions! Honestly it was normal customer service one would expect but something we don't get all the time anymore.

out of all the places I have been this holiday season, TRU gave me the best service by far. Granted the store looked like a war zone but I could care less so long as people are helpful. My DH works retail and has for 20 years and we believe don't work retail if you don't like helping people. I got the same deal as you on Black Ops 2 and another Xbox game. Score!