Apple Ipod touch OOS at Target.com ....any chance it will become available again

The ipod touch currently on sale at Target is not available online anymore but is available at certain stores.

Wondering what the likelihood is of it becoming available online again?

It would sure make my life a lot easier if there was a Target near me. Closest one 90 miles one way.

I've been trying. The only night it came back in stock was Sunday? Since then I haven't seen it.

It's that dang gift card that makes it enticing.....so a question, as I believe my nephew will be picking this up for me at a Target near him where it appears they have these....will he get the gift card when he purchases or do they send it...sounds like it gets shipped separately if ordered online..but how does in-store purchasing work when a gift card is included with purchase? I just want to make sure he doesn't leave without the gift card if that's how it works.

It's that dang gift card that makes it enticing.....so a question' date=' as I believe my nephew will be picking this up for me at a Target near him where it appears they have these....will he get the gift card when he purchases or do they send it...sounds like it gets shipped separately if ordered online..but how does in-store purchasing work when a gift card is included with purchase? I just want to make sure he doesn't leave without the gift card if that's how it works.[/quote']

He will get it at checkout in the store. They come separate with online just because of the distribution centers.

It's that dang gift card that makes it enticing.....so a question, as I believe my nephew will be picking this up for me at a Target near him where it appears they have these....will he get the gift card when he purchases or do they send it...sounds like it gets shipped separately if ordered online..but how does in-store purchasing work when a gift card is included with purchase? I just want to make sure he doesn't leave without the gift card if that's how it works.

Sounds like a great nephew....How great is he? How much does he love his aunt. :cool:

I went to Best Buy and picked up an ad. Best Buy has the ipod on sale for $179.99. I took the ad to Target. They price matched the $179.99 and I still got the gift card. I know its extra work, but he might be willing to. They usually have a stack of ads right inside the door. The ad only says ipods are on sale. She looked on an ipad they have for customer service employees....so he may not even NEED the ad. It couldn't hurt to ask.