Walmart.com Free Shipping on Everything Today (HomeFree items w/ $45 order)

Stowasser

Grrrrr with orders of $45 or more and only homefree stuff. Come on Walmart that is the deal everyday!

Yep, that's what most of these "Free Shipping Day" offer will be - the same old promotions they've been having for weeks/months/years :P

Shame on WM for making it look like they had free shipping on everything w/ no fine print.

I think the "deal" is that not everything usually qualifies for the free home shipping with $45+ purchase, but today, everything on their site qualifies... or at least, that's how I took it. I know that I was going to buy some make your own soap kits the other day, but took them out of my already $45+ cart because they didn't qualify for free shipping regardless of the total purchase.

I think the "deal" is that not everything usually qualifies for the free home shipping with $45+ purchase, but today, everything on their site qualifies... or at least, that's how I took it. I know that I was going to buy some make your own soap kits the other day, but took them out of my already $45+ cart because they didn't qualify for free shipping regardless of the total purchase.

Ah...gotcha. Still...it should have been worded better or actual free shipping. Too much like right I guess, lol!

Ah...gotcha. Still...it should have been worded better or actual free shipping. Too much like right I guess, lol!

Oh, I completely agree! It is a lame deal... especially because the vast majority of things that I've looked at on the site before normally qualify for the $45 free shipping! Typical Walmart... trying to make their normal pricing seem like a limited time offer!