Question about Playstation 2

Kalel

First, i want to apologize if this thread is posted, but search button is not enable on the message board. Maybe its a good idea...

My question is about a PS2 console, i want to buy it but reading ads dont find anu good deal for PS2.

In Best Buy ad is a 149.99 offer but sadly it only contains a controller, no memory card....

No PS2 ad in Walmart or Target...:(

Do u know any good deal for PS2?

By the way, there are PS games at 4.99 and 9.99? Good games or the "nobody want" game

If you go to walmart.com and look at the online deals they have PS2 Customer's Choice Bundle With BONUS Controller It comes with the Playstation 2 game system, a memory card and two great games of your choice. Also included is a BONUS wired controller so everyone can play! for $189.64

If you don't mind getting it used, I found that searching through Craigslist.org is a good way to get came consoles.

I got my slim PS2 off Craigslist for $130, and it came with a memory card, the Logitech wireless controller, and GTA: San Andreas (this was back when you couldn't get it at stores because of the 'Hot Coffee' controversy) all of it in really good condition. That was a really good deal, which I figured was because he just didn't use it anymore and wanted to sell it quickly. Those kinds of deals are pretty rare, but I searched the site for around a month for the perfect deal before I e-mailed someone.