GottaDeal on the news

lennon2004

Okay, so this was actually a few days ago, didn't think to post til now, but, my local Fox station had a little thing about GottaDeal, and now they have a link up on their site, fox8cleveland.com..I thought it was pretty cool. =)

(If this was already posted or something please don't shoot me..or whatever you guys might do around here...I have a hard time keeping up with everything here lol)

-Elizabeth

Thanks, you have great taste in movies!

Why don't you have an avatar yet? Click here to select an avatar.

Once you have 100 posts you have use a custom avatar.

I didn't have an avatar because, honestly, most forums don't have great ones so I didn't bother looking here...but I have to say, although there were no music ones (come on! why no music? :( ) I was quite impressed. :) Took me a while to decide between Office Space and Seinfeld though. You can see which one won out though...for now. :)

Can't wait to make 100 posts, then I can use my John Lennon avatar that I use everywhere else. :)

I didn't have an avatar because, honestly, most forums don't have great ones so I didn't bother looking here...but I have to say, although there were no music ones (come on! why no music? :( ) I was quite impressed. :) Took me a while to decide between Office Space and Seinfeld though. You can see which one won out though...for now. :)

Can't wait to make 100 posts, then I can use my John Lennon avatar that I use everywhere else. :)

Welcome aboard. . .

:greenappl

C