Just Dance 4 or Just Dance: Disney - $19.99 for Amazon Mom Members @ Amazon.com

noehlp

Amazon Mom Members - linked to sign up for a free trial if you are not currently a member

Amazon Mom Members can save $10 on Just Dance 4 or Just Dance: Disney after coupon code: DANCEMOM

Just Dance 4

Was $39.99

Sale $29.99

Now $19.99 for Amazon Mom Members after code: DANCEMOM (which is $10 off Just Dance 4, ends 12/31 - if price fluctuates I think this price may change)

Available for Wii, Xbox 360, or Ps3

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61QeP8ApfBL._AA300_.jpg

Just Dance: Disney Party

Was $29.99

Now $19.99 for Amazon Mom Members after code: DANCEMOM (which is $10 off Just Dance 4 or Just Dance: Disney, ends 12/31 - if price fluctuates I think this price may change)

Nintendo Wii: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available

Xbox 360: Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/615BppBphlL._AA300_.jpg

Thanks, I was able to get it for 10.72 shipped by using the DANCEMOM code and the code DSCVRHSP for free one day shipping if you use your discover card to pay. If it's not here in time for Christmas there's always Valentines day right around the corner.

Anyone who has children, even if they are a grandma or dad and buys childrens products can sign up for a program called amazon mom. You get discounts on things like diapers and other baby items. My son is 15 , but I have grandchildren I buy for also. You get a free 3 month subscription to Prime and certain things you buy extend it by a month. They cut it off for a long time , but have brought it back. Just type in amazon mom in the help section of amazon and read about it.

I put the only one that was listed as sold by Amazon into my cart and also put the code in with all caps. It still would not work. I did chat with them and was told some people were having problems with this promotion. They told me that they would get back to me within 24 hours with a solution. They emailed me back yesterday and told me it should be working as of then but if not to contact them after I placed my order and they would manually change the price. The code still wouldn`t work for me so they changed the price. It does say the game is backordered until December 24th so won`t receive it in time for Christmas. But daughters birthday is in February so she will get it then. :)

Actually the only benefits that Mom members get of PRime are the shipping. You get no other Prime benefits at all. ONly the PAID Prime members get the other benefits such as promos, streaming, library borrowing, etc. So it wouldn't work that way. And no , it doesn't work that way. You have to join mom to be a Mom member and you only get the free shipping for 3 months, If you want to get Prime benefits, you ahve to PAY to join Prime.

I have Prime but not Mom, is there a way to add Mom to my prime membership? I see with MOM you get the benefits of prime, but it doesn't work the other way around?