Confused about new prices

erh12275

Ok I am a little confused and I tried to look to see the other ad but it will NOT show me. So here's my ?....is the first Walmart ad we got on the site completely gone? Or are some still seeing this one? I am wondering if I can still get the online items online since they are NOT available here.

Just an FYI... if you go to WALMART.com and pull the add for black friday with one zip code, and then a different zip code, the prices are different.

The two I compared are 19 miles apart and the prices are much different.

Check around before you go shopping!

I tried. I am not sure if it's my cookies are what but it will only show me the one in my area. When I try to do the others I get a blank page.

This is confusing! I checked 3 stores around me, all 30 minutes away from me. The Fort Wayne, IN has laptop for $378, a large screen tv on the front for $997, plus I can pull up two additional ads-one for electronics and one for toys. The Auburn, In one has laptop for $488.00, no large screen tv on front and no additional special ads. The Bryan, Ohio was has no large screen tv, laptops for $378.00, no additional special ads. All stores are so close together, why can't they all have the same prices!

Clear your "cookies" and history in the control panel. Then go back and check a different zip. :gd_stars:

I have tried that. I have tried everything and still can't see it. I am thinking there's a WM not too far w/ the toy deals but can't even get ANY ad to load....stupid WM.

Iwas having difficulty at first also but I found when I clicked on the effective date I got the right ads to come up. click on the link below the picture of the ad.

I have tried everything. But apparently other people can see my ad...I just can't. So I will just hope the stuff is there when I get there.

Thanks RossMan. It's 92253. Gporter said she saw 3 ads there but I only see 2. Do you see a 3rd one..the one w/ Garth on it?

Which store?

1. Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1805

79295 Us Hwy 111

La Quinta, CA 92253

(760) 564-3313

1.87 miles

• Store Details

• Directions

• View Advertised Values for this store.

2. Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1832

5601 East Ramon Road

Palm Springs, CA 92262

(760) 322-3906

14.83 miles

• Store Details

• Directions

3. Wal-Mart Store #1915

57980 29 Palms Hwy

Yucca Valley, CA 92284

(760) 365-7750

31.65 miles

• Store Details

• Directions

4. Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1853

1231 So. Sanderson Avenue

Hemet, CA 92545

(951) 766-1164

41.64 miles

• Store Details

• Directions

Which store?

1. Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1805

79295 Us Hwy 111

La Quinta, CA 92253

(760) 564-3313

1.87 miles

• Store Details

• Directions

Sorry should have stated that. The first one..La Quinta. Although I tried all 4 anD got no ad w/ GaRTH.