Goody's

brana

I have a friend that works at the Goody's clothing store. She told me something they are doing, she also told me not to tell anyone about it.:gd_devild So here it is.

They are going to hand out elf hats ( with cool ears) at the door. Each hat has coupons good for that day only. Some will be 50% off, some will be more. Also, some hats will have a free gift card hidden inside.

I don't know if I will go there first, but I will have to get one of those hats.

I REALLY want the gift card !!:D

• 3 weeks later...
i think they are doing it again. first 300 customer get free elf hat with rumored gift card and ? % off coupons hidden in some lucky hats. 6 AM in north east florida 12-10-05, i think.please check your Goody's to find out if they are doing it too. does any one know of a Goodys in north east florida other than in Palatka?

i think they are doing it again. first 300 customer get free elf hat with rumored gift card and ? % off coupons hidden in some lucky hats. 6 AM in north east florida 12-10-05, i think.please check your Goody's to find out if they are doing it too. does any one know of a Goodys in north east florida other than in Palatka?

Look towards the bottom of the red bar on the left hand side. You can enter your zip code and find the nearest store to you. :)

http://goodysonline.com/