backcountry.com ???

Anytime you want to know about a North face dealer, go to their website. They list their dealers on there. I found the best deal on Sunnysports last year. I called them and they gave me an inhouse price. They gave me 70.00 off tht way.

I called Sunny Sports and they wouldn't give me a lower price. The salesperson I spoke with acted like she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked.

Thanks for the feedback on Back Country. Placed an order this morning :woot2:

I ordered my daughters Denali from Sunny sports last year. It was 160 eveywhere and they had one on line for 90 until I tried to check out. then the price went up and it went out of stock. I called the store which is in New York. The sales person told me to always ask for an InHouse Price and gave it to me for 90 shipped. He said they aren't allowed to put them on sale , but can give an inhouse price. I did it twice that season. I got 2 Denali Coats. One ws 90, and the other ws 100. Both times got an Inhouse Price.

I called Sunny Sports and they wouldn't give me a lower price. The salesperson I spoke with acted like she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked.

Thanks for the feedback on Back Country. Placed an order this morning :woot2: