Can you cancel an order through Walmart.com?

Frances22

I ordered a tablet online yesterday then they had the exact same tablet for $30 less today. Every order goes immediately into "processing" so I have no "cancel" button. Can I call and cancel the original order?

From my understanding,as long as it hasn't enter the shipping phase, then you can cancel. However, you can see if they can do a price adjustment. They are probably more likely to do that then cancel.

Place another order and when your fist one ships, take it back and get a refund.

I did this because I didn't want to lose the price. Also, I was not sure they would price adjust because of the holiday pricing etc. But, I would prefer to just not pay for the first one. I guess I'll call and try my luck.

If you go in to your walmart account and click on the actual order number for the product you bought you might be able to still cancel it. Look in there and see if it's there. I cancelled an order and replaced it with something else yesterday. Just be aware that if you used a credit card the credit card company has to release the funds for the first purchase before it will be taken off of your credit card or at least that is what walmart told me. Hope this helps.

From my understanding,as long as it hasn't enter the shipping phase, then you can cancel. However, you can see if they can do a price adjustment. They are probably more likely to do that then cancel.

Made me mad when I saw that tablet today for so much less than BF!! I just ordered it again and will be returning the other.