Tervis Tumbler 20% off and free shipping

92Hoosier

Receive 20% OFF + FREE SHIPPING on your entire purchase at tervis.com only with code CYBER2012 valid Saturday, November 24 through Monday, November 26, 2012. Cannot be applied towards previous purchases or combined with other offers. Limit 1 coupon code per order. Offer valid on ground shipping and eligible for orders within the Continental United States only.

They have extended the sale. "Hi there! We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website due to a record number of shoppers. We ask that you please visit us again tomorrow to complete your order. We are extending our Cyber Monday offer through 11/28, just use coupon code CYBEREXT when you return. We apologize for the inconvenience."

They have extended the sale. "Hi there! We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website due to a record number of shoppers. We ask that you please visit us again tomorrow to complete your order. We are extending our Cyber Monday offer through 11/28, just use coupon code CYBEREXT when you return. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Awesome thanks!!! I started one for my sister and didn't finish it. An extra day would be great! (as I sit here on the computer looking for deals. hahahahahaha)

I have tried for 2 days to complete a customized order and can never finish the projects. It just spins while loading the projects or when I finally create a cup just spins while saving. Frustrating! Tried to do them on different computers and on high speed Internet.

I ordered two and a lid for one I have coming from another store. Those things are addictive! I also designed one, but decided against having it processed. $25 was too much to spend for the person I was going to give it to is already getting many gifts. Great discount though and free shipping!