Plans for the various Black Friday sub-forums & Cyber Monday
Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 3:03 pm
* Late tonight and tomorrow, as the online sales end we'll move the threads from the Online Black Friday Shopping sub-forum to the appropriate individual store sub-forums for any further discussion.
* We'll also move the threads from the "Posted Black Friday Ads" to the Store-Specific Forums.
* Once that Online BF Shopping forum is cleared out, we'll add the Cyber Monday discussion forum and I'll begin to post details of Cyber Monday sales that we've received. We'll also open it up for anyone to post new Cyber Monday sale threads for sales you find.
* After Cyber Monday is over, those threads will be moved to the Dead & Expired Deals forum (a sub-forum of the main Online Deals forum) for any further discussion and the CM forum will vanish.
* The remaining Black Friday forums (this main BF forum & the store-specific boards) along with the Holiday Discussion board will remain open until the end of the year at which point they'll all be combined into one forum and archived with the other years.
Also, as we always do, starting Sunday if you go to the Black Friday site, you'll be automatically redirected to the main, year-round GottaDeal.com home page where we'll also be posting Cyber Monday deals.
There will likely also be Cyber Monday deals posted in the Online Deals forum by our members.
Just wanted to let everyone know what was going to happen
Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 3:16 pm
Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 4:57 pm
KEITH URBAN 8-13-09 PGH 5-9-09 S.C., PA
- -THANK Goodness for GOTTADEAL!
Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 8:26 am
So for example, if you are looking for the Walmart.com Online BF sale thread, it is now in the Walmart sub-forum. Same with Amazon, Best Buy and others.
The Cyber Monday forum will be added later today.
Late tonight the Black Friday site will be redirected to the main GottaDeal.com site for coverage of Cyber Monday/Cyber Week/Cyber Month/Cyber-however long they want to stretch it out sales.
Posted Nov 24, 2012 - 11:41 am
I'm Gottadeal's Fix-It/D-I-Y guy. ~ Since 8/2/07, the Ban Hammer has fallen on 233 spammers!
Posted Nov 27, 2012 - 7:10 am
The threads for the major stores (Amazon, Walmart, BB, etc...) were moved to those stores' respective forums. Other CM threads that had discussion were moved to the Dead & Expired Deals forum for any further discussion. Everything else was merged into one archived thread.
The BF forums will now stay as they are for a month or so before they are all merged and archived after Christmas. Feel free to continue to discuss any BF-related topics (or Holiday-related topics in the Holiday forum). Any threads made about non-BF, non-Holiday topics will be moved to the appropriate year-round sub-forum.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users