TRU - price adjustments?

bcre8uv

Hi, new to posting here, but have been lovin' the ads and threads for a while. That little banner at the top keeps telling me I haven't posted yet, so here goes...

Tonight my TRU is having a special after-hours shopping event for the local MOMS Clubs. I noticed several things on my shopping list are also on the BF list. Does anyone know if they will price adjust for the stuff I buy tonight? Either way, I'm shopping tonight...TRU is such a zoo on BF that the lower prices just aren't low enough to outweigh this less crowded event. But it sure would be cool if I could have the best of both worlds. ;)

I work at TRU and what they are doing tonight for ya'll is what is called a corporate/charity/club shopping night. Now I don't know if they are giving ya'll any discounts or anything like that b/c at my store we don't do that but we do have it catered for you. Our price adjustment policy is as follows, if you buy something and within 14 days it goes on sale we will adjust the price for you. If you get any special discounts the difference comes off the discounted price. I don't know where you are located so when you go in tonight you might want to ask the manager if you will be able to do it on BF. Oh and if it is a doorbuster you have to come in during those times. Hope this helps.:D

Thank you! That does help!

I don't think there are special discounts tonight, but I heard there will be raffles. Either way, it's a fun night of shopping with other mommies while the kids are home with dad. And if I can get the BF prices later, all the better. :D