Wii U and Secret sales

jaymacfla

I and my line partner were able to purchase the Deluxe Wii U today(2 units). Right after we got it, they received word to halt sales. It may turn up as a Doorbuster with or without a ticket. They were still trying to work the details out. Our store received 50 of them. Really sweet units! They will resume sales on BF, so that is good news! We were also promised another crack at them! There were confirmed reports of secret items being sent to our location. He doubted a highly discounted TV to be among them, but there were about 5. The 50 Blurays still remain a mystery to the staff as they are coming in the kiosks preselected for the $3.99 sale.

The 50 titles were only 20 at my store. The additional selection consisted of really bad B movies and ones you probably already have on DVD. Absolutely the worst selection at Best Buy. I ended up purchasing two $7.99 Blurays online. The Wii Us were a mad grab when the door opened, and the secret sales were nonexistant. The 39 inch Insignia was higher in the store than the online price, so they went largely unsold. The 26 inch LED was gone in minutes. Our group snagged 5.