Who has taken something out of someone else's hands?

Miranda1313

i was shoping BF 1998 it was my due date with my son i went hoping to into labor lol that dint happen lol but i was at target waiting for the sales person to bring out the last kick and play light up toy witch would be my sons santa gift and on my way back to the check out line some lady tryed to take it out of my hands well little did she know it was my due date and i want not going to take anything from anybody since i wanted my baby out already lol long story i scared her buy acting like i was going into labor and screaming and she gave it back lol BTW that was my first BF shoping trip lol

Man I am getting a little woried as I am going to be waiting in line early for the LIttle People playsets which are on the top of the most wanted list! I know my son will really enjoy them and although I would not take them out of someones hands I do have to admit that, with my son in my mind, I will have to break out a can of whoopa** if someone messes with me!

I have seen it happen, and it happened to my sister. I would never even think of doing that. I would ask someone if they really needed the item and see what they said. But if anyone tried to do that to me, I would create such a scene that everyone would probably see me on the evening news. I really would follow them around the store yelling that they are a thief and whatnot until they left the store in shame.

As much as I want a good sale..and a few things on my list will be on everyone else's too...I would never even think of taking it from them....how sad.....can you imagine the example for any kids who see that touching scene.

Thank God I know there is NOTHING out there....cheap or not that would turn me into someone CHEAP!....Good grief

I've never done it. That would be so rude!!! I have given stuff that I picked up an extra of to someone else if they were out and they needed one. I always pick up extra stuff for Toys For Tots and the kids' children at school, but if someone else there needs it, then I'll let them have it instead :-)

I saw it two years ago at Kohls, a young 20 something took it right out of the hand of an obviously disabled, 70+ man... I tracked her down and tracked down security and told them what happened. (They happen to know me because I'm a Probation Officer), anyway, they kicked the young lady out of the store, gave the item back to the older gentleman and brought him to the front of the line (which was an hour long!).. Hopefully, she didn't pull that stunt again. But, I'll be looking for her this year!!!

Well I never have taken anything from anyone nor has anyone taken anything from me until last night. I was food shopping and there were no flyers. Someone had given me one and i had it in my cart. I stepped away to get a turkey and when i came back the flyer was gone! I had to scrounge up another one.