Nook Color

Ladyberg

haven't heard much about the 99 dollar Nook Color. Do you think it will be a hot item? I need two, for mom and sister. Anyway, just wanted to know what everyone thinks about the Nook and the price and my chance to get one, or maybe two. thanks, Happy Thanksgiving, and good luck to everyone on Black Friday!!!

Same here. I wanted to get 2, but I don't know if they are allowing more than 1 per person. Is it considered a "hot" item? How early should I get there to get in line? I just don't know!!! I think it is an excellent deal myself and I was hoping it would fly under the radar so that I could get 2 of them.

On the other hand, I am seeing a conflict of information. The ad says Nook Color for $99 and that it is a savings of $60. The Nook on the Walmart website right now says it is a Nook Tablet for $179 which is not consistant with the description or the savings amount for what is in their ad.

Also the one on the Walmart website says it has an hdmi port. If I look on Barnes and Noble, the regular Nook Color does not have an hdmi port and their Nook Color is only $139. While the Nook Tablet is $159 which would be consistant with Walmart saying that it is a savings of $60, but that does not have an hdmi port either. In fact, why would it have an hdmi port unless it is HD, but the Nook HD is much different than the one shown in the ad.

I think I may have to take a trip to walmart today to see what is up. I am confused.