Amazon Lightning Deal RIGHT NOW (3) 3DS Games $8.19 for all 3 @ Amazon

Stowasser

I am looking for a good deal on 3DSXL on black friday, so that is why I bought the games....

My son currently has the DSi XL and has been begging for the 3ds

Target has the 3ds xl for $175. It ends tonight. I missed out on these games last night but i was able to catch the lightning deal today.

To get the deal, you would have had to have gotten all three of the games while they were on a Lightning Deal. Each of the Nintendog games were $9.99 and the submarine game was $4.99. If you had gotten all three of them at the same time, there was a double discount, because Amazon is offering the three games for $25. So their system would give you the three games for $25, and then it would take the Lightning Deal discounts off after that, resulting in the $8.XX price.

I didn't get the deal... I was on waitlists for all three games, but I could never get the offer for all three of them at the same time. Ah well... I already ordered the sub game at $4.99 yesterday and my DS isn't interested in the others, so I was just planning on putting them in the gift closet (I'd thought about donating them, but figured if the kid has a 3DS, they probably aren't getting Toys 4 Tots or similar).