Amazon Lightning Deal RIGHT NOW (3) 3DS Games $8.19 for all 3 @ Amazon

Stowasser

This will be gone soon. Amazon is stacking the lightning deal price of 3 3DS games with a promotion that is meant to buy 3 for $25.

Go to lightning deals and add these 3 games to your cart (about 55% claimed at the time of posting). You must add all 3 to get the deal.

Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends

Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends

Steel Diver

When you go to check out, the total at first will be about $24.99But when you go to actually pay a $17.92 promotion will be applied bringing the total to $8.19 (without taxes applied).

Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/ref=gno_prmlogo

I couldn't get it to work either. I got either the lightening deal bringing in to $29 something or the 3 for $25. I went through and bought it hoping it would only charge the $8. Never happened. Went into lightening deals enter each one and the Steel Diver never registered as a Lightning deal. I was so bummed:(

I just did it 30 second ago and it worked, $8.89 for me (I pay tax). I totally misread this the first time and saw $8 each so I passed until now. For $9 total I couldn't pass it up. TY OP!

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am on the final page to place my order and it says $25.00.

You aren't unchecking the promotion applied part for payment are you? Sometimes people uncheck that because they don't want to use a balance they have and it also removed the LD part.

Items (3):

$42.92

Shipping & Handling:

$0.00

Lightning Deal:

-$8.57

Lightning Deal:

-$3.88

Lightning Deal:

-$4.36

Promotion Applied:

-$17.92

Promotion Applied:

-$5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total before tax:

$3.19

Estimated tax to be collected:

$0.22

Yes, you can never get a lightning deal price without buying it from that page. That's when your 15 minute clock starts ticking.

Figured it out. Had to go to actual lightning deals and click on the one page. I kept adding them individually and it would not work. I also went in the 3ds and tried that way and that didn't work. Thank you so much for posting this deal!!!!