BF Store Maps are Live on Walmart.com

B&H

I don't know. I know in the past, at our Walmart, it has varied for electronic items that were not ticketed. The year they had the DS Lites on sale, I believe they were on a pallet. Then one year they had some stuff behind the counter. I guess it depends on how many they have in stock too...

I think I would have a better chance with them being on a pallet, unless they make you form a line at the counter and don't allow anyone to jump in front.

I am really hoping that Amazon price matches sometime that day or Walmart puts it on sale that morning online. I put money on a prepaid debit card so if either put it online I would be set. I am not looking forward to trying to grab one at the store.

I am also hoping that since it is kind of new on the market that alot of people around here won't really know what it is....wishful thinking...

I am hoping the same thing!! I will be on the lookout for it to go on sale online!

HEY WITTEN! it has to be poosible all maps arent out yet because I have 2 walmarts i can shop from, the map for the one i DONT want is up, but the one i DO want isn't,lol hopefully by tomorrow, if not i guess I'll have to take a run out there and see if they're are any in store, don't know about YPSI area but around FLINT/CLIO, u MUST be prepared,lol !

Yep same here - things are always nuts! I just looked this morning and it seems they have maps for Burton and Flint but not Grand Blanc or Clio. Hope they get the maps up for you soon! (By the way - well acquainted with Flint area - went to GMI!)

Again, my closest Wal-Mart has decided not to put a map up again this year.

Hopefully store management runs it better than the fiasco last year.

If I remember right, stores opened at 10, and had more deals at maybe 2 AM and then I think at 4 or 5 AM and again at 8 AM. Management decided to open the pallets up for ALL the merchandise at 8:00 PM and let people fend for themselves and told them as long as you have the merchandise in your hands you can checkout at the appropriate time and get what you want.

Needless to say people who didn't get there until 9:00 for the 10:00 openeing were pissed that all the 10:00 merchandise was already gone. The CDs that were advertised for the next morning were already wiped out by 8:30 the night before.