My wish from BB

marric

Doubtful. You might be able to go to another store & PM at 5am or whatever time the BB sale begins, IF you can find a store that will PM and which hasn't also run out of the item in question. Last year, after my initial round - I tried to PM a few BB sale items at WM, but others had already cleaned them out (or WM had the sense to pull them in advance!).

Years ago, Best Buy had a Kodak 2.1 mp with no optical zoom for $100 it was the true bargain camera that year. They passed out tickets for 15 of them. In the store you got the camera in the camera department. The guy there did not know about the tickets. He was passing them out to anyone who wanted one. A near riot started when the 15 cameras were gone and the peeps with the tickets did not get them. I was one of the lucky ones. I saw what was happening and grabbed the last camera from behind the counter. The person in charge was yelling at the employee, and said that they could not get anymore cameras before next year. It was the best selling camera because of its advanced features. HA HA!

Oh yeah, I had a ticket.

Who knows it may happen to you, and a guy like that will be working there!