SamsClub.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I can tell you it has been giving the same error since about 10pm Eastern - we started early since the overall online sale was supposed to start at 11pm EST. I was wondering the same thing, but others have said that it was briefly available earlier, so things don't sound good. The online ad specifically said it was not supposed to be available until 1am EST, but that has now come and gone.

Just got the xbox!!

Ugh. Got the $399 laptop & $38 blu-ray player email order confirmation at 11:10 EST last night. Now as of this morning, all items in the order have been cancelled. Bummer. I didn't get an email about the cancellation yet - just logged back into the site to check on the order status & confirmed the cancellation with a customer service rep. She said that their site hadn't been able to keep up with the high volume.

Wow...color me impressed! I still haven't gotten anything notifying me that my laptop order was cancelled in the first place. The pending charge on my credit card did finally disappear, so that's something, I guess. It sounds like it's been quite a brouhaha for them. There are a good number of angry people posting on their Facebook page...