Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

is it me or does target charge alot for shipping? how much u have to spend for free shipping?

Just called customer service about the shipping charge ($14.50) that was applied to my X-Box order. The $200 xbox and certain other items aren't eligible for free shipping, but the (much larger) $25 toy that I ordered on a separate order was. Each individual item is marked if it is eligible. Just what I wanted to hear at 3:30!

With redcard you not only get free shipping but 5% off as well...well worth it...

Nice offer, but with everyone else on the planet doing free shipping, it's a little irritating. Still a good deal...just not as good as I thought it would be.

Yea I received free shipping without using the red card on the 32" Apex but before that it was 19.99 freaking insane for a tv....especially with the way Amazon and Best Buy do online shipping you wouldnt expect this from Target...now the wait for Walmart begins...

i'm with you on walmart. Just new like 2 items, and I am good. Then really I need to run to CVS. But I am dreading thinking about going.. did I mention I have a 7:45 am call to watch 3 children under 5 lol

I got it I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the Nikon!!!!!! Thank the lord because my alarm didnt go off at 4 lol!!! Just got confirmationof it in email also so that puppys mine not cancelled!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy, I was sad when you were not online when it first went live! Cheers to us and our happy cameras!

Yeah alarm didn't go off I was terrified lol!!'

That is the real reason I am still up.. Gotta be at brothers to watch the little ones at 7:45 am. If I sleep now, I will not be making that appointment.. Since the g/f is going with me. I plan on napping while she watches the kids ;) She doesn't know it yet. then over to mom's to nap some more, and finally be awake to go to her parents home. no one but you guys know this yet