Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

What I meant with "I got" is like 2 hours ago. :D

Ha ha! that is a good deal. The giftcard got me ;) I know this comes with a bunch of syrups too. I just know we spend WAY to much on soda every 2 weeks in our house, so soda stream it is, and it has to be better for you. At least that it what I am saying ;)

This is insane I thought the Nikon was going to be available online same price!

It's still early! I am not giving up hope yet. The fuzzy blankets I want for 20.00 haven't updated yet, and last time I got these 2 years ago, they went live online. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I know its just worded like it wont be on the main page

Let's keep our fingers crossed. If not, I will resign and get a different one. Because it literally would be the only item that I would need to go out for. And well. it's just not worth the fight for that one item, when another camera will do.. Ya know

Let's keep our fingers crossed. If not, I will resign and get a different one. Because it literally would be the only item that I would need to go out for. And well. it's just not worth the fight for that one item, when another camera will do.. Ya know

yep if not im up a creek cuz im not going out tommorow night am going to Target Friday morning but suspect it will be gone then lol

yep if not im up a creek cuz im not going out tommorow night am going to Target Friday morning but suspect it will be gone then lol

there is always fighting with amazon and trying to to get a lighting deal, or resign to another camera. Who are you buying it for? Luckily for me, I am buying it for me LOL

flychild7, the camera is the only thing I need too.

lol.. we are all sittiing around for a camera.. Oh, and for me fuzzy blankets. If anyone is on the fence about the blankets.. I love them.. I get the king size ones, and I swear It's my favorite thing ever. I am like Linus with it. Oh, and I already checked out the soda stream. Why not right?

there is always fighting with amazon and trying to to get a lighting deal, or resign to another camera. Who are you buying it for? Luckily for me, I am buying it for me LOL

For me lol and yeah I havent seen a similar deal yet but willl cross fingers that Amazon still has one today or Friday IF its not onsale on target online still hoping it is right now. Not dealing with Target till Friday morning though in store saw the line for the sale tommorow night here is already through the parking lot lol!!!