Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I am not good at getting this crazy middle of the night deals, lol. I don't know how you (people in general) can keep all the webpages open and manage to switch from one to another and check out and get most/many of the deals. I have tried a few years and failed miserably, especially with BB who I am convinced hates me as they never want my money/give me a sale... Any tips would be appreciated, if you want multiple items... on multiple sites, thanks

You can try that, but you may need to add it to your cart if they choose to dump carts when it goes live. Or you can just have that web page for the item up + when the sale goes live add it to your cart or refresh the page and add it.

I am not good at getting this crazy middle of the night deals, lol. I don't know how you (people in general) can keep all the webpages open and manage to switch from one to another and check out and get most/many of the deals. I have tried a few years and failed miserably, especially with BB who I am convinced hates me as they never want my money/give me a sale... Any tips would be appreciated, if you want multiple items... on multiple sites, thanks

Tonight will be crazy. Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Sears, Sam's Club, Lowe's, JCPenney and quite a few others....

In the past i've had things in my cart and the price changed....but then again theres been items that had a special sku for the BF sale that i had to hurry and add to my cart and checkout pronto.

You might not have to hurry so much this year. Depends on what they will have though in there special online sale.

Just got off the phone with my Walmart affiliate rep. He was even more cryptic about things. All he said was that I should be ready to hear something in the next 'day and a half'.

I'm still going with my midnight PST tonight prediction though.

Why are you thinking midnight PACIFIC? Bentonville would be in the CST right?

Hi All,

This is my first time doing online for BF. I am wanting to get the xbox360 but I am not sure how to go about doing it. If I click on the ad it takes me to one that is similar but missing one of the controllers. I have looked for one that is the same so I can watch it and buy when it goes on sale but I am not sure if that is how to do it.

:)

I know this may be a VERY basic question, but the only thing I really NEED at Walmart is that Belkin router....that being said, can I go over to WM today, buy it and get a price match on Friday????? Anyone????

Thank you in advance!!!

I really need it asap, that is why I am asking....if I order it online, it could take days.....right???

I know this may be a VERY basic question, but the only thing I really NEED at Walmart is that Belkin router....that being said, can I go over to WM today, buy it and get a price match on Friday????? Anyone????

Thank you in advance!!!

Confirm with your store, but I have read that if you have an item on layaway, you can pay it off on BF and the price adjustment to the "current price" which would be the BF price. You have to pay it off in full. But please confirm at your own store, since lots of employees are not up to date on the latest policies. And it would be necessary for your store to have layaway staffed on BF.

Confirm with your store, but I have read that if you have an item on layaway, you can pay it off on BF and the price adjustment to the "current price" which would be the BF price. You have to pay it off in full. But please confirm at your own store, since lots of employees are not up to date on the latest policies. And it would be necessary for your store to have layaway staffed on BF.

Thank you for the info......I just called WM and the answer was......NO.

Can someone help me with trying to figure out how to get a online item for BF?? it's the xbox360 kinect dance bundle. I do not see it anywhere on WM online site. When I click on the ad for it on the BF ad it takes me to one that is similar but not the same. When the items go on sale (hopefully 3am) if I than click on it will it take me to that item on the WM online store? If not how do I find it??

Do you think the $39 Blu Ray player will be available online? It is really the only thing I need from Walmart and I would love to stay at home!

None of there items in there BF ad will be able to purchase online this year. Except the one page that is for online in there ad thats already posted. There online sale this year will be different sales that is online only. Sams is having the same player I believe that you can get online tonight at 10CST.